Wednesday, May 08, 2013

The girl who loved all things dirt

Ok, I'll admit it. Sometimes I have these dreams of grandeur and then my attempt leaves me, well, sad. But then there are times where I forget about the end product and just enjoy the moments, and in the end I realize that's more fun anyway.

Case in point. An attempted photoshoot with a bebe in a tutu and a yellow chair. I wanted this adorable photo and instead I had a girl who wanted nothing more than to play in the dirt. I mean, what other reason is there to venture outside anyway?! So although I wanted the favorite shot of that ten minutes to be one of these:



It actually ended up being this:


Isn't life funny that way? I mean, when I look back through my thousands of images ten years from now, I won't see a posed photo of a girl being something she isn't, instead I'll see a little girl being exactly what she was.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...