Friday, May 10, 2013

Craftilicious: Washi covered light switches

Another washi tape project checked off my list. I've been crafting a lot with washi tape lately because 1: I'm obsessed, and 2: it's the easiest grab and go crafty supply that's curious-toddler or night-in-front-of-the-tv friendly. These were quick and easy and I think the switchplates are under $1 a piece at any home improvement store.

But here's the problem, I don't have anywhere to put these! SO, consider this your weekend giveaway. Just leave a comment telling me which one you prefer {chevron or polka dots} or if you're ok with either. I'll pick two names, one for each design, on Monday morning! Good luck!


3 comments:

Coral Park said...

Heather would LOVE the pink one. Her bedroom is pink so it'd match perfectly. My bedroom is green and purple and the other one would probably match my room. So cute! (But I choose pink if I win :))

Where do you find this magical stuff??

cheri said...

Anywhere! Online, hobby lobby, Michaels or acmoore...

nicole said...

I would like the 'chevron' please! it would look great in my 'beach' living room for a pop of color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...