Friday, August 03, 2012

the nursey, all grown up

So being that LC is my first bebe, I wasn't really sure how to plan and prepare for her or her room. Now that she's been here a while, I have a better understanding of what I need in her room, and that's why it's changed a bit. Here's a refresher of what it used to look like: pre-bebe room.

And here's some of the new design:


A new floor rug, a definite must with an unbalanced sitter:


Some shelving for more gadget gathering, like a noise machine:


And for books:


And now for some details. Pink glitter frame with chalkboard paper displays birth details.



Baskets for holding extra blankets.


Our updated feet art:


A peeking baby:


A couple of pine boards with a cool grey stain for wall shelves and a basket for floor toys:


Well I guess that's it! It's my favorite room in the house...

1 comment:

Scott Romero said...

Thank you for beiing you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...