Thursday, November 10, 2011

clip on clip off

IMG_8628_paci.jpg

So I became a little obsessed with making these pacifier clips, ever since I saw this tutorial and this one on Pinterest. Dern you Pinterest! As if I didn't have enough to do, you have to torment me with all your brilliant and creative ideas.

Now making these was SO simple, that I can't possibly ever bring myself to buy one. No matter how cute it is. And that's saying a lot for me. I loosely followed the tutorials, but I used mitten clips from the dollar Target section {4 for $1, holla}, ribbons and some pre-made embellishments {felt stickers anyone?}. I didn't want to put the embellishments directly on the clips however, since I thought about them inconveniently popping off in the future. Instead I opted to put them above the clips, where they will see much less finger time. I attached them with hot glue and sandwiched the ribbon between an embellishment and a felt circle. The flowers were made by me and attached the same way.

IMG_8614_paci2.jpg
IMG_8620_paci3.jpg

I also tried some without any embellishments:
IMG_8624_paci4.jpg

Now I obviously don't need this many clips, so a bunch of these will be put aside for upcoming bebe gifts:
IMG_8621_paci5.jpg

2 comments:

carrie said...

wow, cutest pacifier clips i've ever seen!!! your crafty talent always amazes me!!!

bumbleBEE said...

Wow! These are awesome! They make me wish I had some need for pacifier clips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...