Saturday, February 26, 2011

my friday nights ooze with glamour

IMG_5164_wreath.jpg

My friday night was spent running 2 miles on the treadmill, a trip to home depot {supplies to organize the basement, $2 bins in cute coordinated colors? yes please}, then to lowes {insulation...}, then acmoore to pick up supplies for a front door wreath. Then I spent a couple of hours in front of the tv relaxing and wrapping and this is the final product:
IMG_5163_wreath.jpg
The yellow is the same color that i'll be painting the doors. I added a little glam to this one with some feathers and pearl accents, that are so sneakily the same blue I'm so drawn to.
IMG_5166_wreath.jpg
Anyway, happy saturday! I've got more painting, organizing, insulating and trim work to do...

1 comment:

daisygirl said...

Love the wreath!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...