Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ye old bedroom closet

IMG_3323_closet.jpg

Well since this room is no longer a bedroom {or hideous}, but a dining room, there's really no need to have a closet here.

Here's the new office nook:
IMG_4682_desk.jpg
Funny story, J didn't want me to put a shelf up there. He hasn't seen it yet, but i'm pretty sure he's going to be happy with the results. As long as it stays clutter-free, which I think was his big concern. I did however need some additional storage for frequently used things. We were running out of drawer space.

I know the 'C' is a bit self-centered of me, so I'll be keeping my eye out for a giant 'L'. And the location of my mini-vacuum bugs me but I just can't find anywhere else to put it! Oh and this set-up is just temporary since I'm planning to create a built in center that matches the kitchen cabinets and countertop...but that's for later, and this works for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...