Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snow day

IMG_4604_cardinal.jpg

If you have a tv, a radio, a computer or a smart phone you at least heard that the northeast is getting slammed with snow. Suck that Al Gore! Ha. Seriously though, this global warming stuff is pretty! We have about 16 inches that I measured earlier but it's still snowing and I say bring it on. Mostly because I don't have to venture out in any of it if I don't want to.

Today is the perfect day to bake, so some apple cinnamon muffins were on the docket.
IMG_4622_muffins.jpg
And on a side note, I found another vintage pyrex piece at the thrift store this week. It's so pretty with the pink onions and leaves but I feel i'm not doing it any justice by stuffing it with toothpicks. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything else to fit in this tiny dish. At least it'll look lovely next to a plate of appetizers at our next party.

IMG_4613_pyrex.jpg

1 comment:

carrie said...

happy snow day!!! took the kids out and the snow was up to Kali's shoulders!LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...