Thursday, January 27, 2011

{love}

IMG_4686_coasters.jpg

Craft night was lovely as usual and everyone was pretty happy with their project. I love how I think every time it's going to be laughter and chitchat and loud, but mostly it's quiet as a mouse because everyone's so absorbed in what they're making. Not that i'm complaining, since in the end I had good friends, warm drinks and a crackling fire.

After everyone headed out the door I sat down and made this cute set of coasters for my kitchen. They have the valentine theme but I think I could easily keep these out year round. The red and pink make me smile. This set was made using simple paper and rub-ons.
IMG_4694_tea.jpg
Thanks to the 18+ inch dump of late night snow, I'm enjoying a slow morning with some tea and cranberry orange scones. It sounds all fancy, but really I just bought them ready to bake. They're from the Immaculate Co {all natural} and oh my are they delicious. I over cooked a couple yesterday, but today I cut the baking time to 15m and they were just perfect. Those along with the strawberry banana soy smoothie, and i'm feeling pretty healthy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Too cute!

Hey, do me a favor. Make it so when you clink on the Tinker With This header, it takes you to the the home page and not to the photo on flikr.

kthxbai.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...