Thursday, October 14, 2010

it's getting away from me...

IMG_2361_matney.jpg

this thing called fall. I've really missed out on a few things I wanted to do, so I'm making myself a list of to-do's for next fall. I missed the Big E and this local Apple Harvest festival I wanted to go to. Secretly I'm just interested in the fried dough and apple fritters. I haven't been apple picking yet...I haven't even made my awesome apple pie yet. And i've been wanting to get back to Brooklyn to see all the leaves fall over my old street.

But it's ok right? I'll get my sanity back eventually correct? I'll try to have pictures soon, I promise. Things are actually coming together, I think.

2 comments:

carrie said...

still hoping you'll take a break Sunday afternoon for Talcott Mt.?!? There's no deadline for your house, just stay with us:)

janabanana said...

Sanity is overated. The good news is that fall will come again (Lord willing) the bad news is in my estimation it always goes by too quickly, especially where we live. The leaves are already off the trees! But the weather has been glorious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...