Monday, September 13, 2010

Vintage Pyrex, be jealous MB, be very jealous.

IMG_1804_vintage.jpg

So i'm not a collector. I just buy what I like. Well, turns out I really like vintage Pyrex. It's the 70s (50s?) graphics and colors that I'm really pulled to. This was only a few dollars at the local 'Savers'. If you don't have a 'Savers' near you, it's basically like the Tar-je of thrift stores. And the really neat thing is they set up shop to benefit a local charity and not just some massive corporate 'charity'. So I can collect even though I don't collect, and feel good about it!

(ps: This ended up being a perfect tea packet holder. Now that I'm drinking tea every day thanks to the chilly new england mornings, it's grab and go right on the counter...)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

my mom has some of that stuff. guess i never realized it was pyrex. i love it, too!

embee said...

I'm drooling. Ugggh. WANT!

Charity said...

My Mom has TONS of that stuff!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...