Saturday, September 25, 2010

talcott mountain

IMG_0256_talcot.jpg

A couple of months ago we visited a state park some friends had recommended. Fortunately, I packed my mammoth camera and another lens since I heard it was quite scenic. Unfortunately I forgot to pack my memory card, so I lugged around a consistent reminder of my stupidity for a few hours. Luckily our friends brought their compact shiny point and shoot. I blame Ruth for just now getting me copies of her pictures, leading to my delay in posting...

It's really a beautiful easy hike up the mountain and the views are so picturesque. In fact i'm heading back next week to catch the fall foliage, this time using my handy dandy camera, with it's handy dandy memory card....IMG_0252_talcot.jpgIMG_0229_talcot.jpgIMG_0219_talcot.jpg

1 comment:

carrie said...

it is a great hike!! The girls loved it last time we went!! wish we could go with you guys next week:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...