Monday, September 17, 2007

It's a lowlight kind of day

I'm truly in love with my newly long hair {anything past 1" is long to me} BUT it's boring growing one's hair out. You just feel like you need a change. Soooo...I cut it all off. Ok, just kidding. I did however get some lowlights put in on saturday along with a trim. Lowlights, what are lowlights? They're basically the exact opposite of highlights. I thought I wanted chunky highlights but apparently, the lowlights were the way to go. I got dark streaks put in the front and magically my natural hair color looks like highlights {and J didn't even notice, which in my house is a big fat wahoo!}. It was surprisingly cheap, with 25$ i walked out with a cut and color. Amazing. After that I picked myself up a real salon-style 'spensive flat iron. My hair loves me right now. And I love it right back. Adios frizz-head, hello stylish do. {Maybe i'll get you some pics tomorrow...}

P.S. I spell-checked this post for all you grammar freaks out there.

3 comments:

cheri said...

I even capitalized my Is.

Melissa said...

aw, come on, now. don't YOU go a-changin' on me, too! :o) i guess it's okay as long as you don't capitalize your 'i's in your (low-lighted) head

Sizzledowski said...

cool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...