Friday, July 06, 2007

friday faves: what a pear!


handy_pear.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

i love this design. because it's mine! yep, from concept to color this is soley my design. then i printed it out and turned it into something useful. i also have an apples one in pink and red that i'm working on. i think for the time being i may just focus on cranking out some gretta bags. i really don't have the craft time in the summer that i do in the winter and i've been feeling somewhat overwhelmed with everything i want to do that i need to focus on what i have to do for a bit...ah well. such is resonsibility.

our 6-yr anniversary is fast approaching and i need ideas! we're thinking of a weekend in the mountains OR a weekend on the eastcoast by the beach but we'll probably just end up doing nothing like usual...any quick and easy {and preferably cheap} ideas?

3 comments:

Wannabe said...

SOOO cute. I have business cards...yours and The Plucky Knitters and mine in the one you made me. I love it!

Anniversary...no clue...go away while you don't have kids. That's my 2 cents. :)

Sara said...

Berkshires maybe? I love the pears but I can't wait to see the apple one.

Kelly said...

love the pears! you are way too talented. btw, can't wait to get my headband!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...