Tuesday, May 08, 2007

a myspace wedding proposal

Dear baby,

Certainly you look like an Angel!! I wish to make a relationship proposal to you. Looking at your picture, you got attracted to me and i felt like writing you to be my partner because you look much of a total woman.

I am an African, Nigeria to be precised and i live in Nigeria.I was in American 6 weeks ago when some body introduced this site to me and i find it very intresting.presently i'm in Nigeria right now to be candid you look so beautiful but love is not all about dat,i dont know how you going to feel if i tell you i will like u to be my partner to marry and not just odnary friend alone.a lady jilted me after 3 good solid years.i thought i will not marry again after all what has happened to me but i want to take this beautiful chance again if God want it like that.this is my e mail add richman4good@yahoo.com a lady broke my heart But u can rebuild it again. pls pls pls kindly send me yours so to add you to my messanger love to here frm you soon. frm a caring heart Richard.

I will be glad if you may consider my proposal.

Thanks as i await your reply.

My humble regards
richard

7 comments:

Wannabe said...

what the @#!%!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm just that HOT.

Kelly said...

i so want to make a comment about "i was in american 6 weeks ago," but i will bite my tongue.

Anonymous said...

you should make your page private, i learned the hard way when some guy who sculpted 6 ft penis statues really really really wanted to be my friend....

Anonymous said...

hahaha. nice. if it's private does that mean they can't email me? i got another interesting love email from a mexican. i think i'm just plain hot. admit it.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE HOT!
but if you make your page private, they won't be able to see anything about you except your main picture... i have found it very helpful in averting the unwanted maniac emails. and the occasional random ex creepy boyfriend...they can still email you but won't usually take the time because they can't see all your pictures etc.

Unknown said...

i am so laughing/scared for you right now!! mostly laughing. my myspace has been private since it almost ruined my life. take that as a lesson, like i didn't learn from your lesson.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...