Friday, March 30, 2007

a little vintage favorite friday


firstgrade.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

circa 1980something. i'm not sure what grade this is, it could be kindergarten, first or second. the boy on the left in the first row was my bff. evern though forever ended around college...i'm the cheesy grinned girl with the pigtails. even back then i had bad hair. and posture. we used to torture the girl directly behind me. we called her toenail. her name was taneel {or at least that's how it was pronounced}. but i got the cheri cheri bo berries all the time. so it evened out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!! now i have to find my class picture... FYI Tonille is married and has a couple of cute cute kids

Kelly said...

look at you, miss sassy, with your legs crossed! btw, "cheri cheri bo berries" is way better than toenail. so i don't think it really evened out.

Anonymous said...

I think that was Kindergarten, didn't you have a short haircut in first grade? Geez, I think I better go looking in my picture box....
love
mom
p.s. I can't believe you tormented that little girl....

Anonymous said...

hey sis long time no talk well i always tell everybody that audrey is you all over again and brian saya she acts like you but it wasnt till i showed him this picture that he saw how much she looks like you hehe!love you like the pigtails

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...