Friday, February 02, 2007

friday favorites: imusic and misc

• presents: an iHome speaker system for the bathroom {from the husband). bathtime plus musictime equals funtime.
• corinne bailey rae: my latest itunes download, currently listening. will review at a later date...
• grey's music selection: check out fidelity by regina spektor. {george and kali, what what?}
• my cousin: who was couragious enough to take a new job this week!
• my plane ticket: it's a non-stop trip to warmer days.
• black history month: because donnye will most likely send me a celebratory ecard.
• healing: shataki ultra dry healing moisturizer seems to be helping tremendously.
• success: selling my first print this week! thanks sara. ha.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

i've heard fidelity by regina spektor...love that song!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...