Friday, November 10, 2006

spinning = evil

i heard somewhere that satan ordered 17 billion spinning bikes for hell. which would make since, since they're torture. i think they should place criminals on them for the duration of their trials to ensure speedy confessions. think how much money that would save the government. but really i'ld just like to see sadam heussein on a spinning bike.

at the end of the session the instructor asked me how it was, and normally i feel the need to sugar-coat the truth or flat out lie to make someone feel better about themselves, but my answer: "it was horrible." because it was. and the worst part is, i'll try it again on tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I promise you, after roughly 3 session you'll be hooked. I just got back into classes after having D and I grin like an idiot thru all of them b/c I'm so happy to be back on the bike. And girl- you know I *hate* exercise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...