Friday, August 18, 2006

friday favorites: mistakes and failures

chopsticks, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

these chopsticks came with my last order of thai food. along with several humorous misspellings is chopsticks as 'chcosticks'. is that anything like chocosticks. cause if they're chocolate, i'll take another.

i'm on day 12 of my challenge. i printed out some of my pages lastnight so i'll get started on my journal this weekend. 12 days delayed. very much my style. but i plan on actually finishing this project. very much not my style. i've worked out 8 out of 12 days, so that ain't bad. the past few days have been schedulely challenged, so i just haven't had time. it happens.

picking up the new car tomorrow am. taking a couple of friends shopping all day, so see how much i can actually fit in the cargo space. a table? ten shopping bags? a floor lamp? a puppy? we'll see...

happy weekending...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...