Friday, June 02, 2006

taste of life

so i was a bit bummed last week when i got the notice that my normal parking lot would be closed for a few days this week, especially since i just bought a monthly pass. until i realized the reason was a food festival. and we know i love food. so today i'm spending my lunch hour feasting off the goodness that is our local restaurants. it's kind of nice, all the SU food makes it's way over here when usually it's just too far to walk to. and of course the staple tourist attraction, Dinosaur Barbecue. (the husband said they have Thai there too!)

the hummingbird's are back (they love the tree we have in the front yard), which means summer is finally here. i also love that my job is so casual i can wear jeans whenever i want. i also love starbucks bottled mocha frappuccinos. and vacations that are only two weeks away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i went to dinosaur barbeque when i was up there last time. the wait was sooo long.

Anonymous said...

I am starting to feel like a dinosaur myself. How long has this been your last post??? Get with it Sweetie, news.....I need news.......or just something new......cabeeesh????? (did I even spell that right?)
love you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...