Friday, July 22, 2005

what a good idea

The whole, go back to school, get your degree, finish what you started, get a better paying job, is all garbage.

I know, i know, it's great, i'm doing awesome, one more class down, five to go, but come off it, this really does suck. I mean, i have been lucky enough to not have to work while going to classes, been there-done that, it sucked even worse. And i can't get away from it. Even in my blog. It's there, haunting my very existance. I need a break. I actually WANT to go back to work. For 3 seconds i even thought about just having a kid so i wouldn't have to do anything at all and then i remembered that you can't just keep a kid in a glass bowl or tied up to the fence with a dish of water nearby.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...