Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Time for a revamp.

So i've sort of rearranged and changed things around here. I now have some links available on the side thingy here ---> and some nice photo-esque things up there and I even got a new nifty little footer for all of y'alls enjoyment.

I want to say congrats to my friend Mel who had the courage this past week to change her life entirely.

Welcome back Marybeth to the wide world of the suck-you-in-until-the-wee-hours-of-the-morn' internet.

I am so sorry Heather that I couldn't make it to dinner tonight. I literally feel like something slimy crawled up out of my stomach, into my throat and got stuck there while swelling from the heat and causing my esophagus to constrict. Damn slug. I hope you had fun initiating the newest member of the my-husband's-gone-for-the-week-hang-out-with-me club.

I deleted a lot of old pics on here. I just wanted to start over with this nice new BIG sized photos and the other one's looked like thrift-store-rejects compared to the new one anyway. If you miss them, they can be found on: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinkerellen/

This is the I-just-realized-I-used-too-many-hyphenations post. Hey, at least I capitalized my I's. Have a good night, my sad lonely never-talks-back internet world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you today, my dear. T was a complete doll- you will love her! I'll try to plan another girls night soon so you two can get to know each other better.

Love the new site. Feel better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...