Thursday, September 16, 2004

lemon tea and a blueberry turnover


pattiserie
Originally uploaded by tinkerellen.
Nothing beats a quaint little bakery on a chilly autumn morning.

Been incredibly busy, still. Class is going well, but there's still all this looming college stuff to get worked out, transfer credits, financial aid, class schedules...oi. My web class is amazingly fun. It's three hours long two nights a week but it goes by so fast. It's still pretty strange to be back in school, all these 18-19 year olds sitting around me. I feel so old. Not to mention in a few weeks i'll be Another year older. I'm trying to have a good attitude about it this year, celebrate my womanhood, grow into my skin...but that's all crap. I'll most likely end up crying all day or drowning my sorrows in a vat of dark chocolate. And that's if it goes well.

There's a possibility i'll be going to NYCity next weekend. I hope it works out. I haven't seen my cousin's new apartment yet and even though i spent half a day (which is more time than i've spent with everyone else in the past year) with her in RI a couple weeks ago, it just never seems like enough time. Plus i'ld really like to see China Town and maybe hit the other side of Central Park. I'll cross my fingers for now. Oh wait, must type...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NYCity this weekend...

IKEA here i come. with a vengence and a fluffy checking account.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...